The protection of your privacy is a priority for AJP Matos Pinheiro, Lda. We describe below how we use the information collected through our website.
Please read carefully:
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT IN THE COMPANY?
1) Personal information
The personal information collected by AJP Matos Pinheiro, Lda, is always provided voluntarily by the users of our website, for example when filling out a form or subscribing to our newsletter. The information collected may vary depending on the situation and include, among other data, the user’s name, email, address and telephone number.
AJP Matos Pinheiro, Lda, collects anonymous information when users visit the website. This information may include, by way of example, the type of device, operating system and browsers used to access the site, geographic location, duration of visit and number of pages visited. It is not possible to relate these elements to individual users.
2) WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?
All information collected by AJP Matos Pinheiro, Lda is for your exclusive use. AJP Matos Pinheiro, Lda undertakes not to sell, exchange, rent or share to third parties without the user’s consent, unless required to do so by court decision.
The information collected is organized internally in a database and can be used to:
-Improve our services and products;
-Improve the customer support service;
– Send periodic information that may be of interest to users;
-Improve the contents of our website
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files placed on users’ browsers when they visit our website. Cookies collect only anonymous information, not allowing access to users’ computers or any personal information.
Cookies can be:
– Session cookies – They are temporary, remain in the browser on the user until he leaves the Website and allow AJP Matos Pinheiro, Lda to obtain statistical information on the behavior of users during the visit.
– Permanent cookies – They are stored in the user’s browser until they are deleted or their term expires and are used whenever he makes a new visit to the Website to recognize the user.
AJP Matos Pinheiro, Lda uses:
– Analytical cookies – These cookies collect anonymous statistical information that helps AJP Matos Pinheiro, Lda to understand how users use the Website.
– Functionality cookies – We use functionality cookies to store information provided by the user (for example when inserting data into forms, to prevent it from having to be submitted each time the user wants to perform certain actions.)
– Advertising cookies – These are used to measure the effectiveness of our advertising and help us to make decisions about how to optimize it according to the preferences and behaviors of users.
4) LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This website, namely the blog, may contain links to other sites of interest. AJP Matos Pinheiro, Lda has no way of controlling how these sites collect and treat the information of its users.
5) SECURITY OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
AJP Matos Pinheiro, Lda takes the appropriate actions in the collection, storage and processing of information and takes all technical and organizational precautions considered necessary to prevent unauthorized access to the information provided by our users, including hosting on servers and encryption of communications through SSL technology.
AJP Matos Pinheiro, Lda, reserves the right to make changes to our privacy and cookies policy, so it may come to notify users by email in that event and recommends visiting this page.
8) YOUR RIGHTS AS A HOLDER OF PERSONAL DATA UNDER THE GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
Under the terms of the GDPR, as a user of this website and holder of personal data subject to treatment by AJP Matos Pinheiro, Lda., You have the following rights, to be exercised under the terms of the GDPR and other applicable personal data legislation:
AJP Matos Pinheiro, Lda. Will use whatever efforts are deemed appropriate under the terms of the applicable legislation in order to provide, correct or delete your personal data that are subject to treatment by AJP Matos Pinheiro, Lda.
For the exercise of these rights, as the holder of the personal data in question, you can contact AJP Matos Pinheiro, Lda. Through the e-mail address or mail address.
When the treatment is based on your consent, the user has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, without compromising the lawfulness of the treatment given by AJP Matos Pinheiro, Lda. To his personal data based on the consent previously given.
The user also has, in any case, the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, whose role is, in Portugal, the National Data Protection Commission, based at Rua de São Bento, nº 148, 3º, 1200 -821 Lisbon, Portugal.
Within the scope of the conditions of use of this website and all of its services, the user undertakes to provide and keep updated and true all his personal data. In turn, AJP Matos Pinheiro, Lda guarantees to the user the possibility to correct and update their data, preferably, through the means already mentioned above.
9) RESPONSIBLE ENTITY
AJP Matos Pinheiro, Lda
Address: Rua Dr. Francisco Sá Carneiro, nº 69, 4600-073 Amarante